[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jan 31 07:39:51 PST 2012
* elproxy status: found an angle on the very annoying selection repaint problem, saving this for future fun, and back to upstreaming Qt changes for our rawfont needs.
* ahf status Making the certificate information available to the SSL error handling
* tronical status: meetings, maliit input context fixes in qt5, QImage fixes for Zalan
* reni status: splitting SVG external patch into pieces; writing letter to webappspec list and asking about CSP directives
* kkristof status: doing some experiments with the nrwt while it runs every drt in separate xvfb
* Smith status: debugging my pixel-test patch
* kbalazs status: working on dummy qt font database for tests
* kenneth_ status: improvements to tap highlighting, almost there
* hugopl status: Looking at "tab key doesn't work on MiniBrowser" bug
* ossy status: meetings, help others, reviewing WIP patches, gardening, ...
* jturcotte status: Looking at splitting the desktop and touch behaviors into two private subclasses instead of a boolean.
* azbest_hu status: internal meetings, building current revisions for amazon and n9
* mibrunin status: Making the platform info Posix compliant (darn those non-standard features :S)
* zalbisser status: general bugfixing and cleanup... believes to have found a bug in WebCore... trying to verify that. ;)
* Zoltan status: meetings, memory blogpost writing
* janosb status: dealing with CPU number determining in build-webkit
* lmoura status: setting up repository for qt5 packages for n9, last-minute testing, announcement later today. Submitting packages to an ubuntu ppa. Starting webkit packaging.
* carewolf status: Starting to look at touch adjustment, porting the relevant parts from old branch
* bbandix status: trying another approach for deferring initialization with componentComplete, seems to work for unit tests, needs some further testing
* jeez_ status: gardening after icu patch with rafaelbrandao, trying to think about a better way of dealing with the skipped lists we have
* cmarcelo status: splitting namednodemap into a DOM wrapper and a real internal class elementattributedata https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75069 then back to webscript patch
* luck status: working on/studying minibrowser plugins loader to ensure a better performance when loading a page and doing scroll at same time
Missing updates from: Ossy, TwistO, andris88, darktears, igoroliveira, laknudse, loki04, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, setanta, tczene, torarne, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt