[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Mon Jan 30 08:09:12 PST 2012
* elproxy status: lobbying for his font engine hacks to make it into Qt 5 :P ! Looking into a text selection painting problem.
* bbandix status: Looking into why the componentComplete patch caused the API tests to fail. Also investigated with jturcotte why MiniBrowser does not paint the page at the end of the scrolling animation, uploaded a patch.
* ahf status Looking into why Geolocation doesn't work.
* Ossy status: update Qt5 on the bots, make the latest build-qt5.sh public: https://github.com/ossy-szeged/qt5-tools, zillion gardening (report bugs, rollout patches, ...), thinking about how can we make API test script (run-qtwebkit-tests) perfect
* azbest_hu status: wiki for N9 done, examining modified resworb scripts, try to build fresh Qt5 and WebKit for N9
* loki04 status: uploaded WindScorpion tests to https://gitorious.org/windscorpion/windscorpion
* kkristof status: test the behaviors of the nrwt while every drt is run in separate xvfb
* carewolf_ status: Looking at repaints on wheel scroll in touch mode
* dicska status: investigating bug 76445 (build-webkit and detecting CPU number correctly)
* kadam status: I work on run-gtwebkit-test bug, if if a binary crashes then the sub-summary is missing and result is not correct
* kbalazs status: succesfully ported a linux testfont to mac (verified with an example), go on to implement mock font database for testing
* kenneth_ status: setting intern up, tap highlighting
* Zoltan status: analyzing webcore-css freya results, write blogpost about it
* zherczeg status: CSS tokenizer finally landed
* szledan status: i will continue the W3C-SVG tests debugging
* lmoura status: updating packages to current hash, testing
Missing updates from: Smith, TwistO, andris88, cmarcelo, darktears, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, jturcotte, laknudse, luck, mibrunin, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, reni, setanta, tczene, torarne, tronical, zalan, zalbisser
More information about the webkit-qt