[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jan 24 08:34:02 PST 2012
* hnandor status: try to induce the win EWS to build, and look for a solution for a Qt5 clean-build problem
* kenneth__ status: tap highlighting, now almost there
* rafaelbrandao status: just finished qt5+webkit build and I'll be gardening today
* ahf status QQuick'ifying the ssl error messages
* tronical status: more qt-components-for-qt5 hackery (statusbar works now, improving virtual keyboard integration), patch reviews
* Ossy status: gardening: skip failing tests, reporting bugs, perl warning fix; update Qt5 on the bots; started to check very very old bugs and skipped files
* jeez_ status: 1-line patch for avoiding QQuickWebView to initializeTouch twice while being constructed, now will investigate ICU support if available.
* carewolf status: Digging even deeper into suspension of timers and activedomobjects on history to solve #53733
* torarne status: various qt-component hackings and minor build fixes + clang hacking
* Savago status: hacking in feature #73215
* azbest_hu status: playing with icecc build for n9 (resworb create-icecc-env.sh with "./configure CC=gcc CXX=g++" looks good inside scratchbox, 'cause the default gcc is cross compiler)
* reni_home status: reading browser security handbook from google
* zalbisser status: trying out macx-clang after torarne's patch, some application URL scheme stuff, updateing to latest qt5 shas.
* kbalazs status: boring font debugging again. trying to make some tests pass on opensuse
* Zoltan status: sick-leave :(
* cmarcelo status: working on https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=73999 (failing tests in qt-wk2), apparently we need to improve WTR to disable pagecache and implement support for enabling it.
* bbandix status: fixed event timestamps in MiniBrowser (http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/105718), now resumed working on flickable, addressing comments and uploading new patch
* darktears status : CSS Hacking and building the chromium port for some failing tests
* Smith status: try to finish my plugin issue
* jturcotte status: adding a "test mode" (eurk...) to qquickwebview to let the web process run layout tests when there is no ui painting thread to pick the updates and tell it to continue.
Missing updates from: TwistO, andris88, elproxy, hugopl, igoroliveira, jprvita, kkristof, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, luck, mibrunin, mulvad, reni, setanta, tczene, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt