[webkit-qt] valgrind + minibrowser + n9

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Thu Jan 19 01:22:57 PST 2012

Thanks for the tip!
It's getting better, but:

  - with QtLauncher it's working now, but unfortunately, doesn't give
useful results from webcore.
  - with MiniBrowser it was running until ~8 hours and then it restarted
(it didn't load the page, neither started the loading). Unfortunately, the
output file didn't contain enough useful data. After the restart it shows
a notification about out of storage. Should I reflash the device and try
again? Or any other ideas?

Cheers,

Zoltan