[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jan 17 08:32:59 PST 2012
* elproxy status: got most of the issues figured out for the switch to rawfont. Now investigating some crashes in Qt that prevent me from going any further
* bbandix status: finishing up flickable patch and uploading to bugzilla, later preparing a patch for removing the wigets dependency from Qt WK2
* ahf status Working on SSL errors.
* tronical status: gerrit patch reviews, orientation support in qt/qt-components for harmattan, statusbar on qt-components for qt5/harmattan
* Ossy status: fix an incrementan build bug, kick lazy (apple) developers ass to fix their regressions and suggested they should watch bots after landing a patch, zillion gardening
* jeez_ status: fighting harmattan, fighting qml, testing APIs with quick prototypes
* torarne status: random clean/incremental-build fixes, api-reviews
* azbest_hu status: nfs for N9, thinking about icecc inside scratchbox
* Smith_ status: try to finish my pixel-test issue
* noamr status optimizing surfaces and backing-store in TextureMapper
* zalbisser status: several improvements and cleanups for application schemes.
* kbalazs status: update some patches, investigate in Simon's synthetic patform plugin idea (for cross platform layout test results), now looking deeply into qt5+fonts
* luck status: fighting to have a proper qtwebkit compilation under ubuntu 11.10 - errors about sharedmemory
* zherczeg status: mainly meetings, organizing as in the last few days and a few review
* cmarcelo status: all EWS passed in uint8clampedarray, waiting review on that. fighting harmattan and some snowshoe work.
* carewolf status: Digging though other platform implementations to find a way to make our required UI-api acceptable
* lmoura status: building qt5 packages inside sbox. Going to test on the device later today
* mibrunin status trying new approach for touch gesture test scripting after discussing w/ jturcotte
* jturcotte status: Trying to find a reasonable solution for visible rects and 3D transformed layers, ARGH!!!
Missing updates from: TwistO, Zoltan, andris88, darktears, hugopl, igoroliveira, jprvita, kenneth_, kkristof, laknudse, loki04, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, reni, setanta, tczene, zalan
More information about the webkit-qt