[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Mon Jan 9 06:16:54 PST 2012
* jprvita status: still looking on minibrowser bugs
* elproxy status: seeing progress on the rawfont front, saving a lot of time thanks to tronical's black magic :)
* bbandix status: fixed event delivery in tests for the pinch zoom patch and re-landed it, updating and completing flickable patch to be able to drop qscroller/widgets dependency
* ahf status Waiting for bug 75807 to land from the CQ, working on porting the InverseMouseArea QML type (bug 75536).
* azbest_hu status: n9 scratchbox build problem with current sources
* ossy status: weekly meeting, try to reproduce a build-webkit bug (clean build feature)
* reni status: trying to create the proper document hierarchy related to the recursive external resources (SVG)
* torarne status: got harmattan components working with qt5 on device, solution for crasher and text rendering issues. now to fix the integration issues like orientation etc
* mibrunin status debugging weird webprocess crash
* kkristof status: work on parallel http tests running with nrwt
* kling status: chilling
* zalbisser status: looking into key event handling / fixing shortcuts in MiniBrowser on linux&mac.
* jeez_ status: webcontexting. Having issues to "move" custom scheme stuff to componentComplete init mode. Will upload WIP patches soon to get some feedback.
* kbalazs status: testfont bug
* kenneth_ status: still fighting with how to do the popup/dismiss vkb change in webkit in an acceptable upstreamable manner...
* tronical status: observing black magic in the oslo office lately, continuing the v8-out-of-qtbase move, integrated webkit snapshot successfully into qt5.git (yay)
* cmarcelo status: snowshoeing, janitoring (and learning a lot!), now looking for things in the garden to fix.
* jturcotte status: reading emails, trying to remember what I was doing.
* lmoura status: fighting uic crashes blocking the n9 packages. fighing "random" wtr crashes on my machine ¬¬
* darktears status : hacked on https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75714 (Remove inheritance of CSSValue from RefCounted.) to free some bits for upcoming border-radius patch ; it happens to be a not very good idea, then I uploaded https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=75841 (Extend CSSValueList to allow slash separated lists.) which was r+'ed so now I can finish the border-radius patch, which will be more trivial now. That would lead to close
* carewolf status: Scrolling integration
Missing updates from: Ossy, Smith, TwistO, Zoltan, andris88, hugopl, igoroliveira, laknudse, loki04, luck, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, setanta, tczene, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt