[webkit-qt] Question about Memory Leak in QtWebkit

chen mihua chenmh at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 23 23:09:06 PST 2012

Dear all,

I am just wondering whether or not QtWebkit is suffered from memory leak
problem, so I
write the following simple code and check it with valgrind tool. The
test result is rather
worse, because I got a lot of memory leak reports.

simple code:
----------------
     QWebView* webview = new QWebView(this->centralWidget());
     webview->load(QUrl("http://jp.fujitsu.com"));
     webview->show();

So, I'd like to ask you guys for help. Does someone have ever done
memory leak
check in QtWebkit before and Is it real that QtWebkit has memory leak
problem?If so,
can you provide some information to me? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Chen