[webkit-qt] Building WebKit2

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:43:11 PST 2012

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:10:16 PM Zoltan Horvath wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 22:06:29 +0100, Zoltan Horvath <zoltan at webkit.org>
>
> I mean QTDIR to /data/dev/qt5 if this qt5 is the dir where you have
> installed Qt5
> and add /data/dev/qt5/bin/ (where qmake binary is located) to your PATH.

Done that, and it appears to be using my qt5 buikld - include paths are all to
that.

Not sure if it doing a webkit2 build though - theres only libQtWebKit.so 4.10
in the lib dir. And when I open multiple windows from the minibrowser theres
only MiniBrowser as expected, but also only one QtWebProcess - shouldn't there
be a QtWebProcess per browser window?

--
Lindsay