[webkit-qt] Evening programs for the QtWebKit Contributor Meeting

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Tue Feb 7 14:25:40 PST 2012

Hey,

if you are not attending to QtWebKit Developer Meeting in Szeged you can
skip this mail.

We are planning some free time activities in Szeged:

#Tuesday 8.00PM to 12.00PM
We are having fun in the longest all-year-round covered waterslide in
Europe and
then relaxing in the unique „silent” wellness area of our Aquapolis.
Aquapolis-Szeged: http://www.napfenyfurdoaquapolis.com/en/home/
Price: HUF 2250
IMPORTANT: please bring swimming trunks with you!

#Thursday 8.00PM to 12.00PM
We will spend some time in Blues Cafe, play table soccer and darts,
possibly drink beers. ;)

Please fill this poll (until 09-02-2012) if you are attending to our
evening programs:
http://www.doodle.com/cwrqmp3br83ywdmn

Thank you and see you soon in Szeged!

Zoltan Horvath