[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Feb 7 07:40:22 PST 2012
* noamr status: still working on TextureMapperBackingStore
* bbandix status: finally landed the componentComplete patch, addressing review comments on the flickable patch
* ahf status MAKING A REPLACEMENT FOR YOU MR. STATUSBOT!
* TwistO status: working on shader based svg filters.
* Ossy status: zillion gardening, review patches, try to fix "rm -rf"-ed bots after network problems :-/
* reni status: investigating firefox's source code to get which CSP directive are used there for SVG external resources
* darktears status : CSSParser hacking, benchmarking the refactor
* kkristof status: try to understand how the ews works, because we want to improve it
* Smith status: debugging some plugin things
* elproxy status: running layout tests, finding issues with QRawFont, trying to fix them... we're getting there though !
* hugopl status: My computer hard driver is no more, restoring the old notebook to work until the desktop gets fixed.
* zalbisser status: iterating over fieldset:disabled patch and looking into setting up dev env for next week etc.
* kbalazs status: realized that pfb->ttf conversion changed fonts, now go with the ttf ones on linux and mac as well, small example ok, layouttest results still not match do go on debugging, updating qt5+wk
* azbest_hu status: build with qt5 deb test, amazon stuff
* Zoltan status: investigate possibilities of decreasing total memory consumption in css
* kenneth_ status: poking around with tiling and memory
* cmarcelo status: two patches yesterday related to namednodemap, breaking perf by accident (perf tests rocks), now https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77674 which is move attribute storage out of NamedNodeMap
* kadam status: I'm working on [Qt] run-qtwebkit-tests should report crashes. The script doesn't handle when the test crashed.Â I try to give solution this problem; gardening.
* lmoura status: updated qt5 packages (uploading to repo), uploading to ppa. Trying a nightly webkit n9 package but failing due to gles errors.
* mibrunin status: looking into fixing the WK2 tests that failed, trying not to break any builds
* carewolf status: Touch point hit testing for tap gesture.
Missing updates from: andris88, igoroliveira, jeez_, jturcotte, laknudse, loki04, luck, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, setanta, tczene, torarne, tronical, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt