[webkit-qt] 答复: [webkit-help] How to enable OpenVG in Webkit

陈敏华 chenmh at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 7 00:10:20 PST 2012

Hello Pawan,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve ever found this web page through Google search, and it indicates that OpenVG in Webkit source

is not available. So it seems that we can’t enable OpenVG directly by implementing OpenVG as a special

paint engine like the way in Webkit source.

I am just wondering whether it is possible to enable OpenVG indirectly by treating OpenVG as a graphic

backend of already supported paint engine in Webkit, such as treating OpenVG as a backend of Cairo

which is paint engine of GTK port or as a backend of  QPainter which is paint engine of Qt port.

Do you have some experience about this topic? And can give me some advice about the feasibility of this approach?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

  _____