[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Fri Feb 3 08:02:00 PST 2012
* elproxy status: looked at a rtl qmenu bug I seem to have introduced in 4.8 way back. trying to take the raw font changes for a spin on mac
* bbandix status: finished componentComplete patch, now rebasing and uploading the patch, refactored flickable patch cleaning it up and uploading as well.
* szledan status: debugging the WebKitTestRunner when uses W3C-SVG tests
* azbest_hu status: gardening, meeting, other webkit related activity
* Ossy status: checking old bugs from my cc list, fighting with updating Qt5 (broken gitorius kicked me yesterday), triggering force builds because of a new incremental build bug, ...
* jeez_ status: gardening layout tests with rafaelbrandao, waiting for reviews, triaging old bugs, becoming afraid of going to the code camp @ Cold Szeged... :)
* torarne status: making infra for easier qml development
* Smith status: debugging pixel-test patch
* dicska status: writing unittest to the master.cfg
* noamr status refactoring TextureMapper to make it more readable/hackable by others
* zalbisser status: trying to get enabling / disabling fieldset elements to work.
* kbalazs status: mac font hacking, managed to pick up the same font as on Linux, but sizes still differ in 1-2 pixel
* rafaelbrandao status: working on layout test fast/url/path.html that differs on wk1 and wk2
* Zoltan status: try to reduce total memory usage of CSS through modifying RuleSet's shrinking
* tronical status: cross-compiling for n9 outside of scratchbox
* cmarcelo status: still hacking on namednodemap
* luck status: doing debug/profiling on snowshoe related to websites that includes plugins and leads to setPixelSize <= 0
* lmoura status: released the Qt5 N9 packages. Creating webkit n9 package for daily(?) snapshots. Improving the packages (dependencies, scripts to update, etc.). Uploading Qt5 packages to an Ubuntu ppa.
* mibrunin status submitted updated cache patch, rescheduled travel, meetings, now working on CacheModel API
* jturcotte status: Trying to find the best way to fix an assert at WebGraphicsLayer.cpp:361
Missing updates from: TwistO, ahf, andris88, carewolf, darktears, hugopl, igoroliveira, kenneth_, kkristof, laknudse, loki04, mulvad, reni, setanta, tczene, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt