[webkit-qt] Re: QtQuick WebView and QNetworkAccessManager

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Dec 6 08:08:19 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 5 December 2012 12:55:52 CEST, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
>    I'm trying to port some code from the QtWebkit included in
> Qt 4.8 to the Qt5 QtQuick WebView.
> One point where I'm stuck is how to access the
> QNetworkAccessManager used by the QtQuickWebView, because I want
> to call setCookieJar() on it.

I've asked for a similar feature back in November; the answer [1] has indeed touched up the problem of process separation.

If you're interested in QML and Qt4, you *can* replace the QNAM on a per-WebView basis -- see links in the first message in that thread. I haven't investigated QQuickWebView yet, but I assume that it indeed won't work in Qt5.

Cheers,
Jan

[1] http://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2012-November/003226.html