[webkit-qt] Webkit remote inspector in QtWebkit, does it work ?

Stephane Cerveau scerveau at connected-labs.com
Tue Aug 21 07:10:22 PDT 2012

Dear Leo,

Thank you for your precious information.
It works fine now!
I applied your patch with some adjustement to fit the webkit's svn rev
124878 .
Here is in attachment.
I can see this patch is really old, do you plan to submit it to the
webkit communauty ?
I had a look to webkit's bugzilla website but i havent been able to find
a bug related ...

Best regards.

Stéphane.