[webkit-qt] QtWebKit 2.3

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Sat Aug 18 01:36:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

Apologies for the top quote.

There is no "2.x" code per-se. The 2.3 branch is essentially a version of trunk that works with Qt 4.x. Trunk has the Qt 4 support code removed, but those changes are reverted in 2.3.

I'd like WebKit in Qt 5.0 to have the same feature set as the Qt 4 supporting 2.3 release. Therefore bugfixes and features should be developed in the trunk.

Simon

--
Sendt fra min Nokia N918.08.12 00:08 skrev ext Lindsay Mathieson:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:43:49 AM simon.hausmann at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi Lindsay,
>
> With trunk I mean webkit.org trunk / development mainline. The motivation is
> that changes undergo an established code review process and there is
> supporting infrastructure like the early warning system.

But isn't WebKit trunk having the 2.x code tripped out?

--
Lindsay