[webkit-qt] QtWebKit 2.3

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Thu Aug 16 22:43:49 PDT 2012

Hi Lindsay,

With trunk I mean webkit.org trunk / development mainline. The motivation is that changes undergo an established code review process and there is supporting infrastructure like the early warning system.

Simon

--
Sendt fra min Nokia N917.08.12 02:53 skrev ext Lindsay Mathieson:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 04:34:52 PM you wrote:
> Hi Lindsay,
>
> I would prefer such improvements to undergo the review process of WebKit
> trunk before getting merged to 2.3.

Do you mean the truck of your QtWebKit clone?

Git question - it doesn't appear to have a local master I can checkout, so not sure what trunk means with reference to that clone.

--
Lindsay