[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Thu Aug 2 11:29:06 PDT 2012
* hnandor status: rewriting contextmenu API, separating menu and menuitem specification
* rtakacs status: debugging Â Helder Correia's patch to find out why it doesn't paint
* bbandix status: updated and landed patch for bug 83091, constructing manual test cases and QML examples for the WebView
* zherczeg_ status: help debugging why TextureMapper does not work with GC3D -> idea: something is wrong with reshapeFBO
* tronical status: progressing nicely on QObject bindings on top of JSC C API, pushed to github branch
* abalazs status: writing unittest for the changes of NRWT's QtPort
* darktears status : paperwork, medical check.
* kkristof status: gardening and study the nrwt's code
* azbest_hu status: setting up msvc buildbot fot qtwebkit1
* dicska status: finding a way to introduce --timeout per test
* jturcotte status: still trying to make the flickable web view behave like the desktop one when navigating between pages with scroll position requests (history or anchor). Starting to figure out how to manage the contents size change issues, now trying to see why WebCore is causing a render of an empty frame even after didFirstVisuallyNonEmptyLayoutForFrame.
* kadam status:Gardening.I tried to add Qt-sed bots to garden-o-matic.
* zalbisser status: looking into WebGL on Linux/GLX again.
* Zoltan status: working on fastmalloc maxRSS measurement conception, will do: verify perftest memory measurements
* luck status: working on #91990 - [Qt] Default sizes for input-text and text-area are different when running DRT/WTR
* abinader status: fixing text-decoration-color failing layout tests, then removing -webkit- prefix from -webkit-text-decoration as suggested by webkit-dev mailing list crowd, then looking at Source/WebCore/editing to update text decoration usage
* setanta status: working on bugs 90637 (gamepad api) and 92386 (input method hints)
* hugopl status: still working on a way to WTR send gesture events to webcore without the need of running in "mobile mode", patch done, but still ugly.
* carewolf status: Uploaded patch for old bug on hit-testing transformed elements https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23170 . Hunting for reviewers
Missing updates from: Ossy, ahf, cmarcelo, elproxy, igoroliveira, jeez_, kbalazs, kenneth_, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, mibrunin, mulvad, noamr, rafaelbrandao, reni, stampho, szledan, tczene, torarne, zalan, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt