[webkit-qt] printing unit tests

Andras Becsi abecsi at webkit.org
Wed Apr 18 06:25:15 PDT 2012

Hi Milian,

I think it would be much more likely that someone with insight to
printing would look and review your patch if you would open a
bugreport for the Tools/Tests component on
http://webkit.org/new-qtwebkit-bug and upload a WIP patch there, since
people usually do not download attachments and it much easier to
review in bugzilla :)

See also: http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitContrib

/Andras