[webkit-qt] qt4.8(directfb port) webkit can not render the background well in web page

xiangpeng imxiangpeng at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:20:10 PDT 2012

Hi, all!

I use the qt 4.8 with the directfb plugins.

when i load some page which has the background image , it can not render
the background well , It seems that the position is not correct .

if I use the qt4.8 with linuxfb plugins to load the same page , it can
display well.

also I disable the following in qpainter.cpp

in function void QPainter::fillRect(const QRectF &r, const QBrush &brush)
#if 0
    if (d->extended) {
        const QGradient *g = brush.gradient();
        if (!g || g->coordinateMode() == QGradient::LogicalMode) {
            d->extended->fillRect(r, brush);
            return;
        }
    }

#endif
fallback to the raster paintengine the background can display well, but it
will slow.

But it does not have the problem in qt4.7.4. all those pages display with
qt474 (directfb port)

I think the problem is in webkit or qt paintengine .