[webkit-qt] Build Issues

Matt Cote atm1234 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:40:34 PDT 2011

Hi.  Any ideas about what would cause failure on test building?

Also... I can't seem to run the qt test browser after building because
nothing seems to be placed in the bin directory.

[mcot at localhost WebKit-r95080]$ Tools/Scripts/run-launcher --qt
Starting webkit launcher, running against the built WebKit in
/home/mcot/Downloads/WebKit-r95080/WebKitBuild/Release/lib...
Can't exec
"/home/mcot/Downloads/WebKit-r95080/WebKitBuild/Release/bin/QtTestBrowser":
No such file or directory at Tools/Scripts/run-launcher line 94.
Died at Tools/Scripts/run-launcher line 94.

I'm not sure I understand the relationships between the QT Version, QT
Webkit Version, and the version numbers on the shared object files after
building qt webkit.  Is there any document that explains the relationships
between the versions?

Thanks,
Matt