[webkit-qt] Fwd: [Qt5-feedback] Heads up: Merging refactor branches into master

Zoltan Horvath zoltan at webkit.org
Tue Sep 13 01:24:09 PDT 2011

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:53:42 +0200, Simon Hausmann
<simon.hausmann at nokia.com> wrote:

> FYI, this is going to affect building webkit trunk with Qt 5's master
> branches.
>
> We could wait for a few days for the dust to settle and then add the
> include and simple .pro file fixes
> together with a bot update. What do you think?
>
> Simon

Fortunately, it affects only our WK2 bot on
http://build.webkit.sed.hu/waterfall?show=x86-32%20Linux%20Qt%20Release%20WebKit2
so it shouldn't be a big trouble to fix these. If I understand you
correctly you will make the fixes for the source and we only need to
update qt5 on our bot, am I right?

By the way, I'm okay with the changes!

Zoltan