[webkit-qt] TextureMapper activation and use without OpenGL (with underlying DirectFB backend)

noam.rosenthal at nokia.com noam.rosenthal at nokia.com
Fri Oct 28 06:11:06 PDT 2011

(Replying to list)
It probably means that you have accelerated compositing turned off.
Are you building from trunk, or using a release?
In any case, in the releases accelerated-compositing only works for QGraphicsWebView and needs QWebSettings::AcceleratedCompositingEnabled to be set to true,
and in trunk it should work both for QWebView and for QGraphicsWebView.

No'am