[webkit-qt] Errors in CSS when building the Qt WebKit port on Fedora 15

Leander Bessa leanderbb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:51:59 PDT 2011

Hello,

I've built QtWebKit 2.2 on Fedora 15 (64bit) with the Qt that ships with
Fedora (4.7.2). When i attempt to run the code below i end up with this
result: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/qtwebkit22mine.png/. I've
also tried the code with the QtWebKit 2.2 which comes with the Qt 4.8.0 RC
build and ended up with a normal result (
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/qtwebkit22qt480.png/).

The library was buit with following command "build-webkit --qt".

I have no idea what why this is happening, could it be something related to
the compiler (GCC 4.6.1) or a library on the system?

Code:
    QApplication a(argc, argv);
    QWebView view;
    view.load(QUrl("http://www.html5test.com"));