[webkit-qt] For WebKit2 developers - newer Qt5, bug fixing

Andrew Wason rectalogic at rectalogic.com
Tue Oct 4 17:31:58 PDT 2011

Alexis Menard <alexis.menard <at> openbossa.org> wrote:
> I don't think so, they take the one inside Qt or the QtWebKit branch
> worst case.

We're using webkit.org trunk because we need the latest WebGL
implementation. And we use WebKit1 because we rely heavily on the
QtWebKit Bridge image support (rendering images generated from the
native environment inside webkit).

We don't have the resources to become the sole maintainer, but we
could probably contribute a webkit1 buildslave if that is needed. And
we will continue contributing patches for webkit1 whenever possible.

Andrew