[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Rafael Brandao rafael.lobo at openbossa.org
Tue Nov 29 20:05:10 PST 2011

rafaelbrandao status : I was working on a webicon element on top of a
qquickimage... personal feeling that it looks good and overall patch looks
cleaner. will send a patch with this new version tomorrow.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Alexis Menard <alexis.menard at openbossa.org

Rafael Brandao @ INdT