[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Caio Marcelo de Oliveira Filho caio.oliveira at openbossa.org
Tue Nov 29 09:11:18 PST 2011

The bot had a trouble sending the email today :)

Updates:
* hugopl status: Qt-WTR doesn't send the last mouse event if we have a
leapForward call before, prepare a patch + test for it.
* torarne status: random buildsystem stuff
* zalbisser status: playing with distcc and bonjour
* jturcotte status: fixing the build in scratchbox.
* cmarcelo status: popupmenu in qml, opengl stuff now in background
* andris88 status: I tried build Qt5 to ARM
* igoroliveira status: fixing failing transition layout test after AC
animations patch
* rtakacs status: try to make parallel gc on QT platform
* zherczeg status: debugging webworkers
* zalan status: looking at the qmltest failure about about the zero
sized viewport.
* Smith status I try to fix my pixel_test/unittest patch
* Zoltan status: profiling TextDecoders with gprof
* jeez_ status: fixed panning, looking for a clean way to avoid
downloads. Later, perhaps, the final episode of The Art of Refactoring
QtWebPageProxy.
* loki04 status: updated meta package at
https://launchpad.net/~u-szeged/+archive/sedkit
* azbest_hu status successfully built Harmattan environment with
Resworb Scripts
* Savago status new patch for #59200
* akiss status fiddling around with Amazon AWS: created account and
users to experiment with bots in the cloud
* reni status: making external resources work in SVG
* kling status: debugging an element cloning regression
* bbandix status: pushing flickable patches to gerrit, continuous
struggle with scratchbox to be able to test the toolbar+pinch usecase
on the device
* hnandor status: implementing dumpWillResponseCallback method in
LayoutTestControllerQt.cpp
* tronical_ status: messing with V8
* tronical status: messing with V8
* ahf status Rebasing my patches on top of trunk and thus upgrading qt
* kenneth_ status: working on suspend/resume
* laknudse status just got my machine up and running again (wiped) :-(
- setting up env

Cheers,

--
Caio Marcelo de Oliveira Filho