[webkit-qt] How to intercept javascript scroll requests...

Felipe Crochik felipe at crochik.com
Sat Nov 26 15:31:10 PST 2011

What is the "right" way to intercept "scroll" requests to the main frame?

I am using a WebView inside a Flickable element and have to intercept
"javascript requests" trying to change the scroll position of the mainframe
so I can change the flickable contentX and contentY instead.

I found the signal QWebPage::scrollRequested but this is after the fact (if
I check the scrollPosition of the mainFrame has already been affected).
Essentially I need to have the scroll position for the mainframe always 0,0.

Thanks
Felipee