[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Fri Nov 25 05:19:21 PST 2011

Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Updates:
  * elproxy status: pimped the mobile theme, doing some final tweaks
  * bbandix status: hacking on QQuickFlickable and composing e-mail to Brisbane
  * ahf status: rebasing my text autosizing patch and making it ready for kenneth to moan at me for
  * ossy status: review patches, try kbalazs's test font related patch, update Qt5
  * tronical status: going through api, trying to move preferences into experimental {}
  * jeez_ status: landed loadHtml, moved Download stuff into experimental, landed QtWebPageEventHandler, landing GesturesRecognizers' small refactor, now will work to finish QtWebPageProxy's refactor
  * darktears status : working with navigation history qml api
  * loki04 status: working on a Ubuntu meta package which could satisfy any build requirements for QtWebKit
  * kling status: 5th last day at work, I think I might have a problem. Chilling and hacking on CSS.
  * zalan status: looking at a visible viewport rect vs. contentsizechanged anomaly
  * zalbisser status : have been replacing IPC on mac with safari's GCD IPC implementation. Now looking for the next thing to approach.
  * kbalazs status: trying to create a usable multi-process profile to know how much the gtk plugin process is depending on webcore
  * kenneth_ status: bitching around with crash / fixed layouting
  * Zoltan status: sweet holiday
  * zherczeg status: helping of debugging v8 external reseource patch
  * mulvad status: working on upstreaming link activation patches
  * mibrunin status debugging experimental qml extension null-ness / making test case for it / putting in the KILL button for WebProcess
  * jturcotte status: Uploaded the inspector server patches. Now looking if it's possible to get a public QML API test to catch apis trying to slip in.

Missing updates from: laknudse, kenneth, Savago, lmoura, hugopl, igorto, setanta, rafaelbrandao, cmarcelo, torarne