[webkit-qt] SEGFAULT on Harmattan (QPainter)

Harri Pasanen grego at mpaja.com
Fri Nov 11 23:05:27 PST 2011

Can you never replicate this on desktop?

How does the crash manifest itself?  If you run in through qt creator in
debugging mode, do you get a stack trace?

As I'm having similar harmattan/webkit issues myself, I was thinking of a how
does one go about debugging something like this.

Is installing scratchbox/meego on linux desktop the way to go, trying to
replicate the issue there?

Harri