[webkit-qt] Question about the release process

Antonio Gomes tonikitoo at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:41:01 PDT 2011

Hi Ademar. Nice and fair enough reply :)

It seems that the many good options you listed would also require additional
emails sent, so maybe not much to be done. I like the fake assignee idea
though :)

As an additional note, I think Simon used to mark a bug as VERIFIED once it
was cherry-pick, but that is a workaround too.

--
--Antonio Gomes