[webkit-qt] Building QtWebKit on Mac fails linking undefined CSSParser::lex

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri May 20 04:19:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

No, Qt Mac bot doesn't build WK2. WK2 build is disabled by default,
you have to add -2 option to build-webkit if you want to build it.

I don't know if anyone tried to build WK2-QtWebKit on Mac ever.

qt-wk2 platform is for "x86-32 Linux Qt Release WebKit2" buildbot
( http://build.webkit.sed.hu/waterfall )

br,
Ossy
University of Szeged