[webkit-qt] QtWebKit checklist report for week 20, Linux 64 bits

Diego Gonzalez diego.gonzalez at openbossa.org
Thu May 19 08:15:56 PDT 2011

Hello,

Testing qtwebkit-2.2 branch (44955974f5b84f3f61dc994a7a3417fdb05ba79e) on
Ubuntu 11.04 (Linux) 64 bits.
Qt 4.7 branch, qt-mobility 1.2.
Applied to both QWebView and QGraphicsWebView.

* Go to gmail.com (https version), log in, browse some mails, start a chat
- OK, just some style problems

* Go to facebook.com, log in, browse some friends and pictures, start a chat
- OK.

* Go to youtube.com, launch some videos in flash (check the sound too)
- OK

* Go to youtube.com/html5, join the html5 trial and browse a video
rendered in html5 (check the sound)
- did not work, maybe somthing worong with my codecs. I will check it
better.

* Uploading an image to imgur.com works as expected
- OK.

* Go to  http://www.html5rocks.com/ and play with the site
(interactive presentation)
- Works fine

* Go to http://mugtug.com/sketchpad/ and play with it. Does it work as
expected?
- OK.

* Go to http://tiny.cc/wkmedia and play with the videos, try different
formats and check the sound, try seeking, try changing the volume as
well as switching fullscreen
- Very slow video playing.
- Seek does not work.
- Combobox doesn't show border in the list when opened, scrollbar also
incompletely drawn.

Cheers,
Diego