[webkit-qt] Old staging branches about to be removed

Ademar Reis ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Fri May 6 12:09:24 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.

We have a few ancient staging branches in our qtwebkit git repository
which I plan to remove. If you care about these branches, please speak
up. The deadline is next Wednesday.

>From http://gitorious.org/+qtwebkit-developers/webkit/qtwebkit

  qtwebkit/staging/2.0/winscw
  qtwebkit/staging/2.1/winscw
  qtwebkit/staging/4.6/cherry-picks
  qtwebkit/staging/4.6/enable-symbian-jit
  qtwebkit/staging/4.6/other
  qtwebkit/staging/4.6/symbian
  qtwebkit/staging/4.6/webkit-bug-33084

The rationale to remove these branches is to cleanup our qtwebkit
repository (the one where stabilization branches are), which is quite
big. These appear not to be needed anymore, so I would like to remove
them and shrink the repository size a bit, even a few kilobytes.

Thanks,
   - Ademar

--
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. <ademar.reis at openbossa.org>
OpenBossa - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia