[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Fri Mar 25 07:20:11 PDT 2011
Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
* benjaminp status: reviewing a few patches. Looking at cleaning the implicit QString construction for char* in WebKit
* diegohcg status: The input field are already redrawed and now are being refined. Some states like "active" is being implemented and tested. It's a hard thing to do but is necessary to do much test and adjustments. Since from today the work can be follwed from bug https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=57007
* darktears status : fixes the QtMM issue on Mac, patch sent to the Brisbane team, fixed https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=57095 (easy!), sent an email to eric_carlson for a crash, and will work on the buffering progess not properly reported by QtMM
* kling status: rewriting qt's antialiased rasterizer as my uh.. creative friday project?
* lca status: waiting review for QNetworkReplyHandler refactoring patches.
Missing updates from: ademar, cmarcelo
More information about the webkit-qt