[webkit-qt] QGraphicsWebView - resize to contents - Help?

Felipe Crochik felipe at crochik.com
Tue Mar 22 06:50:16 PDT 2011

Ariya,

Thank you for your reply.

I looked at the documentation and tried to change the viewport to no effect.

I assume internally the QGraphicsWebView will change the page viewport to
render each one of the tiles.

The only other work around I could come up with is to change the "scroll
position" of the mainframe depending on the scroll position of the
QGraphicsWebView but it is anything but pretty :).

My goal was actually to replace my implementation using QWebView with
QGraphicsWebView in the hope that would work better on the Symbian^3 running
Qt 4.6. I have experienced issues with it. I can only get a "perfect" zoom
if I use the "raster" system but the raster system on the "top" (E7/N8)
devices makes the device sluggish. Odd enough the raster does not affect the
performance on the C7.

I will run some tests using the Qt4.7 for symbian and hope that "soon" will
be officially available.

Thanks,
Felipe