[webkit-qt] Bug 49650

Alexis Menard alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Fri Mar 11 06:35:32 PST 2011

On Friday 11 March 2011 11:12:09 Frank Fischer | MyDomicile.com GmbH wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I was wondering, when this bug will be fixed, because it's a critical one
> from November of last year. The problem is, that it's kind of blocking for

We do our best but remember that the QtWebKit team is not necessarely people
paid to work on it and more some people do not work for Nokia. And the one
paid also have other work and priorities. Just coming and ask when bug XXX
will be fixed and to rant will not help at all.

> me. Unfortunately I'm just using Qt  and Qt Webkit so I've no knowledge
> about the internal stuff and no time to get into it. I hope somebody can

Like all of us at some point you have to learn.

> find a fix for the next Qt release because I'm still working with 4.6.3 due
> to this bug and I really wants to update.

If you want to update and it's critical for your project, you can also find
time to debug and help.

Now I've asked some network guys to look at it.