[webkit-qt] Bug Cleanup for Symbian.

Alexis Menard alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Thu Mar 3 04:39:13 PST 2011

Hello,

According to :
https://bugs.webkit.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=WebKit&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&field0-0-0=assigned_to&type0-0-0=notequals&value0-0-0=webkit-
unassigned at lists.webkit.org&field0-0-1=keywords&type0-0-1=anywords&value0-0-1=QtTriaged&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=Qt&order=Importance

There are a lot of Symbian bugs in an unknown state. Some of them are very
old, not sure they are relevant anymore.

Could someone from up north with a Symbian setup, up and running could go
through them and confirm them/close them if needed.

The sooner we do it, the better we know the status of the trunk.

Thanks.