[webkit-qt] New API for comments

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:11:03 PST 2011

It is worth a try if the BC pans out to be true. It would be nice to
see some real life use-cases and how these are solves with this new
API (or extensions thereof) before actually going for it.

Will it be possible to split next nodes on the DOM, for instance if
you want to do pagination with WebKit (a use-case that once came up
writing an epub reader on top of QtWebKit)?

Kenneth