[webkit-qt] Compilation issues Fedora 15

Enrique Vaamonde evaamo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:00:33 PDT 2011

Thanks ... I will certainly give it a try. Thing is it compiles fine
in Ubuntu 11.04 and Windows 7, where qt-mobility-devel isn't present.

I've also been unable to compile it in debug mode in either of these
platforms. In addition, it seems there is a bug where every time I try
to open a javascript-enabled site using the QtTestBrowser, it crashes.
I will try to get my application to use the 2.2 branch in any case.

Thanks
-E