[webkit-qt] Compilation issues Fedora 15

Enrique Vaamonde evaamo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:13:47 PDT 2011

Hi there, is any of you a Fedora 15 user?

I've been trying to get the 2.1.1 tarball over gitorious to compile
but I'm hitting a lot of undefined references when it comes to linking
the QtBrowserTest to the just generated libQtWebkit.

A sample of the errors I'm getting are:

QtTestBrowser/launcherwindow.cpp:175: undefined reference to
`QWebPage::action(QWebPage::WebAction) const'

QtTestBrowser/launcherwindow.cpp:236: undefined reference to
`QWebSettings::testAttribute(QWebSettings::WebAttribute) const'

moc_webpage.o:(.rodata._ZTV7WebPage[vtable for WebPage]+0xb0):
undefined reference to `QWebPage::javaScriptConfirm(QWebFrame*,
QString const&)'

moc_webview.o:(.rodata._ZTV15GraphicsWebView[vtable for
GraphicsWebView]+0x1c8): undefined reference to
`QGraphicsWebView::dropEvent(QGraphicsSceneDragDropEvent*)'

Doing a nm over the resulting lib (libQtWebkit.so.4.8.1), I can see
that in effect, these symbols are not there at all. I'm using the
stock Fedora15 Qt4 RPMs at /usr/lib64 ... which version is 4.7.2-8.

Any clues at why this could be happening?

Thanks a lot,
-E