[webkit-qt] [announce] qtwebkit-2.2-week24 status report - changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week23
ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Mon Jun 20 11:21:06 PDT 2011
During the past week most of the team was in the Qt Contributors Summit in Berlin (including yours truly), so this tag includes a small number of changes.
Our next tag will be the beta-1 release, which may be made available as early as this Wednesday, but most probably as our next weekly tag (depends on some test results, triage of trunk commits and final integration into qt-4.8, but the idea is to have it out ASAP).
Release Notes for qtwebkit-2.2-week24 - Changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week23
7 bugs, 7 commits
=== Bugs fixed / Tasks done: ===
* [https://webkit.org/b/37319 #37319]: [Qt] tst_QWebFrame::overloadedSlots() fails
* [https://webkit.org/b/45523 #45523]: [Qt] Inconsistent behavior on a form submit request...
* [https://webkit.org/b/57900 #57900]: Crash in WebCore::RenderMathMLUnderOver::layout()
* [https://webkit.org/b/62544 #62544]: REGRESSION (r81518): Crash in makeRange() when invoking the dictionary panel over a file input
* [https://webkit.org/b/62632 #62632]: [Qt] Don't include convenience "QWebFoo" headers in WebKit code.
* [https://webkit.org/b/62790 #62790]: REGRESSION(r88796): It made fast/dom/nodesFromRect-basic.html time out on Qt, 64-bit, debug mode (Requested by Ossy on #webkit).
* [https://webkit.org/b/62815 #62815]: [Qt] Fix wrong framework generation on MacOS when inside Qt 4.8.
=== Commits added or cherry-picked: ===
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/f49c89c f49c89c]: [Qt] tst_QWebFrame::overloadedSlots() fails
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/8c92d0c 8c92d0c]: REGRESSION (r81518): Crash in makeRange() when invoking the dictionary panel over a file input
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/7a48fd2 7a48fd2]: Crash in WebCore::RenderMathMLUnderOver::layout()
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/ceea7a3 ceea7a3]: [Qt] Don't include convenience "QWebFoo" headers in WebKit code.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/a2ce773 a2ce773]: [Qt] Inconsistent behavior on a form submit request...
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b64ad02 b64ad02]: [Qt] Fix wrong framework generation on MacOS when inside Qt 4.8.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/0de6fbe 0de6fbe]: http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/88796
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-qt