[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Fri Jun 10 07:50:57 PDT 2011
Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
* diegohcg status : yesterday did some tests to try to reproduce https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61046 now debuggin it depper to found the issue and intending continue on it until get a reason for the problem
* rafaelbrandao status: yesterday I was discussing about icons not being loaded by local files, right now filling a bug report for webkit about this, and I plan to go further in this too and also do qtwebkit setup on alexis pc.
* elproxy status: got my a** kicked by https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60176 earlier this week, unsuccessfully tried to help kling with build issues yesterday, now investigating a way to disable touch events in JS
* kling status: crying. also symbian
* ademar status: release-managment (yesterday was not productive at all, shitty health, bla bla bla), now setting up a phone to run symbian tests to triage some bugs
* cmarcelo status: yesterday working on https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=37319, today: finishing it, doing some qtscript stuff, and back to bridge refactoring (one commit r+'ed already). also looking for reviewers for https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61328.
* igorto status: yesterday i was building the environment to build qtwebkit 2.2 on windows7 and doing the checklist today i am profiling bug #61514
Missing updates from: benjaminp, darktears, lca, koshui
More information about the webkit-qt