[webkit-qt] Selection configuration in the public API?

Roland Labrecque roland at ics.com
Fri Jul 22 05:04:28 PDT 2011

I'm working on a custom touchscreen QML webview component based on
QGraphicsWebView. One of the things I would like to be able to do is
change the selection behavior so that it has selection handles similar
to iPhone.  I'm thinking if I could locate the beginning and end of
selection I could draw the handles in an overlay QML component and use
the QWebPage::WebAction(s) to affect selection.

Is there anyway to get selection geometry from the public API?

Is there anyway to get cursor location/geometry from the public API?

Cheers,
Roland