[webkit-qt] Inline Spell Checking Completish ...

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:48:29 PDT 2011

Ok, I believe its ready for review - what do I do now? my git clone is here:

  https://gitorious.org/~blackpaw/webkit/webkit-qt-inline-spell

Note: I actually modified the QtTestBrowser project so it defined its
own static platform plugin implementation using sonnet from KDE for
testing purposes.

Defined a new Platform Plugin Class below:

class QWEBKIT_EXPORT QWebSpellChecker : public QObject {
    Q_OBJECT

public:
    virtual bool isInlineSpellCheckingEnabled() const = 0;
    virtual void checkSpellingOfString(const uchar *word, int length,
int* misspellingLocation, int* misspellingLength) = 0;
    virtual QString getAutoCorrectSuggestionForMisspelledWord(const
QString&) = 0;
};

thanks,
--