[webkit-qt] Ceasing development of current QtWebKit API's

Andreas Kling kling at webkit.org
Tue Jul 5 06:38:08 PDT 2011

Hiya,

The QObject bridge functionality will still be provided by the WebKit1 API,
but will likely not be transferred, at least not in its current form, to the
WebKit2 API.

We consider the WebKit1 APIs "done" as per
http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/12/qt-modules-maturity-level-the-list/ - it
doesn't mean that we're removing them from the codebase, we just don't plan
to develop them further.

-Kling