[webkit-qt] Bounding box for text

Tarandeep Singh tarandeep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:49:30 PST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to get the bounding box for the text shown on html page.
I used the QWebFrame to iterate over the dom tree and used QWebElement's
geometry element to get the bounding box of the html tags, however using
this technique I can't get bounding box of the text as text are not html
tags.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the bounding box of the text or how to
accurately calculate it from the bounding box of the parent tag and sibling
tags. Any reference to code in qt/webkit would be very useful.

thanks,
Tarandeep