[webkit-qt] webkit-qt + v8

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Jan 10 04:46:24 PST 2011

Hi Zaheer,

it does not have dependency to qtscript-v8, and you can build it with Qt
4.7.1, it only has dependency to V8, which you can clone from:

git://github.com/v8/v8.git

After building V8 you have to place the include directory to

QTDIR/src/3rdparty/v8

and the V8 library into

QTDIR/lib

The current trunk should also build now with:

Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt --v8

BR,
Andras