[webkit-qt] How to install QtWebkit2.1/ windows

Alexis Menard alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Fri Feb 25 09:05:59 PST 2011

On Friday 25 February 2011 14:01:05 Michael wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone known how to install Qtwebkit 2.1 on windows/vs2008
> (step-by-step) ?? I have qt 4.7.1 already installed and working.

QtWebKit 2.1 hasn't been really tested on Windows. 2.1 target Symbian.

Keep in mind that 2.1 is a 7-8 months old trunk.

I don't think we make packages so you have to build it by yourself.

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingQtOnWindows

If you want to try, trunk might good enough. We're working hard to make a
proper 2.2 that works on all supported platforms including Windows :).

Thanks.