[webkit-qt] Removing support for Qt 4.6 on QtWebKit trunk

siddharth.mathur at nokia.com siddharth.mathur at nokia.com
Tue Feb 22 09:38:13 PST 2011

I would support removing Qt 4.6 support in trunk.

For one, we can completely clean up this area which deals with the move of QNetworkConfigurationManager from Qt Mobility to QtNetwork/4.7.0 . Caused me build errors even with Qt 4.7, sigh:

https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/platform/network/qt/NetworkStateNotifierQt.cpp

https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/platform/network/qt/NetworkStateNotifierPrivate.h

Thanks,
Siddharth