[webkit-qt] What's going on with the 2.x (and 2.x.y) branch?

laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com
Wed Feb 2 08:07:14 PST 2011

Andreas,

Thanks for bring up the topic here. I do agree http://webkit.org/b/52080 should not go into 2.1.x branch.

One of the topic being discussed is using QtWebKit 2.1.x as the QtWebKit version for the Qt 4.8 release. This does not imply that we can now start adding features (as in new functionality) to 2.1.x branch, but it does mean that we need to make sure that all features (as applicable) are supported on all Qt supported platforms - which will eventually result in more commits.

It would be good to conclude the Qt 4.8 discussion as I think that will frame the qtwebkit-2.1.x release. Feedback on this ?

Laszlo